Diamond View Disk
for your power drill
…and you'll never lose your sight!
The Kaindl Diamond View Disk give you free sight and total control of your workpiece.
- For the first time in your life during the grinding operation
you can look through the diamond grinding disk to see
- You exactly see where and how much the grinding wheel
- You always automatically sharp and grind in the correct angle.
- You only remove as much or as little as needed.
- The high-quality diamond coating guarantees extreme
durability and allows you to process any material.
- The only 3 mm (0.12 inch) thickness of the disk enables
you to grind into very narrow tools, surfaces and angles.
- Boreholes in the diamond wheel cool the workpiece
so effectively, that a cooling agent is not necessary.
- now available in two different grits
The Kaindl Diamond View Disk with a diameter of 110 mm fits every power drill (adaptor included).
The Universal Clamp with ball joint can be ordered separately and allows a safe fixing of your power drill in every position you need.
The Precision Optical Lens Light with neon light allows an especially precise work with the diamond view disk as well as the Looking through Grinding Machine.
Remains of grinding dust inside the diamond view disk can be removed with the Special-Cleaning Rubber.
Our tip: The slower you run your power drill the more time you have to align your tool exactly and the faster and better your grinding result will be.
If you dispose a fast Internet connection of DSL or a different one, you can look here at the english information video (3 ½ minutes, altogether 23 MB) for the Kaindl diamond view disk, please click on the start arrow:
You can download the video also either as a flash video file (flv, 23 MB) or higher compressed as a Windows Media file (wmv, 9.6 MB), click on the corresponding link with the right mouse button and choose "save connected file / link as ...".
>> Kaindl Diamond View Disk for your angle grinder
>> The Multifunction - Saw Blade for angle grinders and saws